ThundeRRR in the Park 2018 Registration Form
ThundeRRR In The Park is a Marion County event to honor and support the Disabled American Veterans organization. They are always in need of funding to support the hundreds of requests we get yearly from individual veterans needing assistance. Please try to attend. There will be a free concert, motorcycle show, swap meet and chicken roast. Featuring music by Steven Lewis Edwards and Friends and many other great family activities.
This event will take place on July 14th and 15th, 2018 at Palatine Park.
To register for this event, complete the form below. Non-food vendors are required to pay a $25 fee per space to participate, and the bike registration fee is $10. You can pay this fee on mcparc.com once you've completed your registration form.
100% of the proceeds received for this event go to the Disabled American Veterans organization.
Vendor Rules and Regulations
- Vending space is $25 per 10x10 to preregister.
- Vendors should be at the show to set up no later than 2:00 p.m., day of the show. Vending space is first come, first served.
- If electric is needed, please bring a 100 foot outdoor extension cord.
Bike Show Rules and Regulations
- Bike registration is $10 per bike to preregister.
- Bikes are permitted to pre-register or can register the day of the event beginning at 4:00 P.M.
- Bikes must be ridden in.
- Bikes must be street legal.
- Judges decision is final.